At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising supplied through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. Using various online media outlets, digital marketing is the technique through which firms endorse goods, services, and brands. Consumers heavily rely on digital means to investigate products. For example, Think with Google marketing insights discovered that 48 percent of consumers start their enquiries on search engines, while 33 percent turn to brand websites and 26 percent search within mobile applications.
While contemporary day digital marketing is an immense system of channels to which marketers simply must onboard their brands, advertising online is considerably more sophisticated than the channels alone. In order to achieve the true potential of digital marketing, marketers have to go deep into today’s huge and intricate cross-channel world to identify methods that create an effect through engagement marketing. Engagement marketing is the strategy of building meaningful interactions with potential and returning customers based on the data you collect over time. By engaging customers in a digital landscape, you increase brand awareness, identify yourself as an industry thought leader, and place your firm at the forefront when the buyer is ready to buy.
By employing an omnichannel digital marketing approach, businesses may collect important data regarding target audience behaviours while opening the door to new kinds of client engagement. Additionally, firms should anticipate to experience an improvement in retention. According to a survey by Invesp, firms with excellent omnichannel customer engagement strategies retain an average of 89 percent of their customers compared to companies with inadequate omnichannel programmes that have a retention rate of just 33 percent .
As for the future of digital marketing, we can anticipate to see a continual expansion in the range of wearable gadgets available to customers. Forbes also projects that social media will become increasingly conversational in the B2B area, video content will be polished for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes, and email marketing will become even more tailored.
Setup platform, a linked ecosystem for your Digital Marketing & Marketing Research.
Platforms to setup:
- Website / Local Host – for landing page
- Youtube Channel Setup and Verify
- Google Ads setup
- Google Analytics setup
- Facebook Page setup
- Graphic Design using Canva
Content for Your Automotive Social Media Marketing Strategy. What kind of content should you include in your automotive social media marketing strategy?
Video content performs well across the major social media platforms and is effective in terms of engaging and attracting consumers. It can also assist you in increasing engagement on your social media platforms. In fact, videos on social media generate 12 times the number of shares as both image and text postings combined.
Here are some examples of videos that you might develop and post on your social media channels:
- Visit your dealership and learn about its products and services.
- This is a customer’s testimonial.
- An interview with a member of the team.
- A video showcasing the services your dealership offers — such as your auto repair centre – would be ideal.
- A video of a new vehicle being tested out.
Links to pertinent content
You can offer links to pertinent stuff (or your own content!) on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to act as a resource for your friends and followers. When sharing links on Instagram, it is more difficult because links are not clickable in posts – only through your profile. This makes it more difficult. To post links from Instagram, you can set up a free link aggregator, which can be updated each time you want to share a new link with your followers.
Some examples of the types of material you could post on your dealership’s social media channels are as follows:
- Updates that provide links to your most recent blog post/landing pages.
- Links to articles from industry sources on how to properly care for your car are provided below the fold.
- Recalls that have been mentioned in the news are linked to news sources.
- Positive reviews of your dealership on Google My Business are included in the text.
- Links to articles on new automobiles that have been published in the news.
- In addition to car-related information, you can post links to other fascinating
- local information that your readers might find useful. You can also use your page to serve as a resource for the community.
Pictures / Images
Naturally, sharing photographs on Instagram is going to be your bread and butter, so go creative! Users on other social networking platforms, on the other hand, are more likely to interact with photographs. Facebook posts with images receive an average of 34 percent more engagement than posts without images, while tweets with images receive an average of 35 percent more interaction than tweets without images.
Nonetheless, what kinds of photographs should you be posting on the social media accounts of your car dealership? Here are a few suggestions:
- New vehicles that have just arrived on the property.
- Customers leave with a new set of keys in their possession.
- Several employees – including those in the showroom and those in the repair centre.
- The safety protocols that your dealership has in place are very important.
Posts from the community
It goes without saying that your dealership is a part of the local community, and there are chances for you to use your social media accounts to engage with your community in ways that go beyond selling vehicles and providing services. As we briefly discussed in the section on link-sharing, you may use your social media accounts to tell your friends and followers about what is going on in your community.
Here are some suggestions for posting social media content about your dealership’s community on your dealership’s social media sites:
- If you are hosting or sponsoring upcoming events in the area, that is always a plus, but it might simply be something that your staff are enthused about or somewhere where you will have some kind of presence.
- Weather-related information or something amusing that has been highlighted about your local area are examples of local news that may be interesting to your audience.
- Incorporate images of other local businesses or groups that you support – this could be anything from a photo of you and your staff at lunch to a simple shout-out to your favourite company to help them spread the word.
LIST OF POWER WORDS
THE USE OF STRONG WORDS IN HEADLINES
It doesn’t matter if you’re writing a sales page headline or an essay that will go viral, power words can transform a poor headline into something that people will want to read.
When it comes to using powerful words in headlines, the magazine industry is well-known for doing so. Power words are used on a regular basis by magazines such as Elle, OK! Magazine, InTouch, GQ, and Seventeen to attract readers to purchase their publications’ products.