International Science Council Malaysia
The International Science Council (ISC) is a non-governmental organization with a unique global membership that brings together 40 international scientific Unions and Associations and over 140 national and regional scientific organizations including Academies and Research Councils.
The vision of the Council is to advance science as a global public good. Scientific knowledge, data and expertise must be universally accessible and its benefits universally shared. The practice of science must be inclusive and equitable, also in opportunities for scientific education and capacity development.
The mission of the International Science Council is to act as the global voice for science. As part of that mission, the ISC:
- Speaks for the value of all science and evidence-informed decision-making;
- Stimulates and supports international scientific research and scholarship on major issues of global concern;
- Articulates scientific knowledge on such issues in the public domain;
- Promotes the continued and equal advancement of scientific rigour, creativity and relevance in all parts of the world;
- Defends the free and responsible practice of science.
Video Editing Resources
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Complete Guide
Video Footages Resources
Video Templates – Creative Studio Light Presentation.mogrt